Sunday, September 25, 2011

The Hitscherhof Farm Festival


I heard at school last week that there was a pumpkin festival this weekend.  Seeing as Autumn and I are like peas and carrots, I had to find out where.

In a little farm town of Hitscherhof we found pumpkiny fun!  There were pumpkin brats, pumpkin breads, nuwine (YUM!), and the most delicious pumpkin soup EVER!!!  I sincerely hope we don't have to wait until next year to taste that scrumptious soup.

We perused the grounds, weaving in and out of vendors as we looked for potential holiday gifts.  I'm happy to say we found some :)

So here are some pictures of Matt, me, and our friend Shawn (miss you Brett!):
 Awwww
 Shawn 
 He is an awesome pumpkin picker
 With our pumpkin
 Matt and me :)
 I love cows!
And of course, beer is a must.

2 comments:

sarah said...

The pics are so pretty! I wish I could have some of those pumpkins!

Das Coles said...

i'll mail you one! or just send it to you telepathically. yes, that's possible.