Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Changes


A lot has been going on over here is sleepy 'ole Sembach.  As posted earlier, we adopted a 10 week-year old West Highland Terrier that is keeping us all (Patton included) on our toes.  Isn't Puppydom delightful?

We also, per the use, having been watching documentaries.  A few notables are PBS's pieces on prohibition and Robert E. Lee, but the best was "Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead".  It's about an Australian man that comes to the United States to endure a 60 day fast, juicing and making a special friend.  The men change their life by drinking renewing/rebooting juices, clearing their mind, soul, and body.  Fantastic.  Check it out!  Matt and I plan to start one this weekend, as the first two days are rather difficult.  We're amateurs, so we're starting a 5 or 10 day fast.  Check out the website for more information.  If you are interested is safely fasting to improve your mental clarity, compassion, and renew your body, let me know! 

I suggest first watching the film, which gives you the motivation.  I'm not going to lie, I'm terrified.  Matt is more behind this than me, as it was his idea.  I love to cook and absolutely adore food, so this is going to be interesting.  EEK.  Wish us luck!

-B




No comments: