Thursday, October 14, 2010

On the way....

The movers came and packed up all of our belongings today. Wow. We're on our way!

Our house is now empty. Not for long. Tomorrow we are getting rental furniture for the next month and a half! Thank goodness, because we are hosting Thanksgiving at our home for family and friends. Matt's mom, stepfather and sister will be joining us along with our favorite German, Maximilian!

So we've made this huge step. Now we must get immunized (not enthused) along with new government passports and the rest of our little duckies in a row.

Now, to the important things. I must find fantastic european hot hair tools (hair dryer, curling iron, straightner)!!!!!! I'm terrified of my fro making an appearance in the midst of winter :(

So now I shall start the all night googlefest to find these things. If you know of anything please let me know so I don't have nightmares of unruly hair!

sweet dreams to all,
M and B

No comments: