Friday, March 4, 2011

Sir Patton Pup

So, just in case you didn't know, Matt and I have the most precious pup in all of the world! Patton Jefferson was my inspiration to become a vegan, and he validates that every day with his snuggles and downright cuteness.

I haven't posted enough pictures of him, so here are a few I found on my iPhone (I take at least one photo of him every day).







Scarfing down mashed banana while helping me bake banana bread







Playing soccer with daddy. I LOVE this one!







Begging us to snuggle for a few minutes before bedtime.







Patton loves to see what's going on in the neighborhood! He was watching the recycling guys in this one.







And as always, being a snuggle buggle with pops.

Love on your pets today and every day! They can teach us so much about unconditional love.



No comments: