Monday, January 17, 2011

Auf Wiedersehen Austria

So, we weren't able to ski the entire weekend because Matt hurt his knee trying to be a bad ass. We decided to drive home early to see our puppin, and take in the sights along the way.

I absolutely adore driving through Europe. Especially Austria. There is always something to marvel at. And every few kilometers you run across a schloss or burg. A schloss is a castle where royalty lived and a burg is more of a fort. So several burgs would surround a schloss.

Here is a terrible picture I took at the last minute of a castle of sorts:




And we saw this:



There were several in the air, this is just the one I got a photo of.

And of course,



These aren't amazing pics, but I did snap some stellar photos on my other camera. As soon as we have Internet, this blog will be bombarded with them :)

Britt
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: