Monday, February 7, 2011

First Night at the Waltons'

Yesterday we left our humble abode and ventured out to Vilseck. Vilseck is on the Eastern side of Germany, while we're from the West. It is home to many people, but our favorite residents are Emily and TJ Walton.

Upon our arrival, we decided to take the pups (they have a precious hound named Bailey) on a walk. Bailey, who is just seven months old, got a little frisky and ran out onto a frozen, but melting, pond. It's safe to said Emily and I almost suffered a heart attack. I was picturing the worst, and had my hand on Matt's back in case I had to push him in to save the pup.

Bailey finally skated it back to safety, and she and Matt later hugged it out:




If TJ were here, chances are, I would have no business in his kitchen. But because he's on a fabulous exotic vacation, I was allowed to prepare eggplant Parmesan. Yum! Here is a picture of Emily and I enjoying a nice glass of wine during it's preparation:








Matt preferred to drink TJ's beer, while waiving an obscene hand gesture. Nice touch, dear.

Oh, and we can't forget this, the hound pup's namesake:





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: